Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe — the Ideal Keto Snack
These healthy deviled eggs are vegetarian friendly, dairy-free and fit into Paleo and Ketogenic diets. In other words, there’s no reason not to make them!
Total Time: 25 minutes
• 4–6 eggs
• 1 avocado
• ¼ teaspoon sea salt
• ¼ teaspoon pepper
• ¼ teaspoon garlic
• ¼ teaspoon chili powder
• ¼ teaspoon cumin
• ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika, optional*
• 2 tablespoons cilantro
1. In a medium pot add eggs and cover with water until fully submerged.
2. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and cover for 12–13 minutes.
3. Fill a large bowl with ice water and, using a slotted spoon, gently place eggs in the bowl, allowing eggs to chill for 5 minutes.
4. Remove outer casing from eggs and slice in half lengthwise, removing the yolk.
5. Add the yolk, along with the avocado and spices to a bowl, mixing together until well combined.
6. Add the mixture to the egg halves.
7. Drizzle with lime juice and top with cilantro.